Mesotherapy is not a complementary medicine or an alternative medicine. This is the name of the application of intradermal or subcutaneous injection
mediations. The purpose of this technique is to approximate the affected areas
and the area of application of the drug.
This treatment is used to stop hair loss, improve the quality of existing hair and activate the growth of new hair. Small doses of selected drugs are applied to the skin using special needles. It is a local treatment that affects the area concerned.
Mesotherapy treatment can be applied to the scalp at certain times. This
method is superior to other conventional drug therapies because it is a very effective treatment with a small amount of medication that would cause little or no side effects.
Different types of drugs used for hair growth in mesotherapy.
A few weeks after the first application, we observe an improvement of the hair.
After six weeks, new hair begins to grow back in the affected areas and becomes a regular hair structure. Applications must be repeated in a given period.
- Hair loss in men (androgenetic alopecia), early initiation of treatment is the most effective process in humans.
- Alopecia traction (hair loss due to traction or traction);
- Alopecia areata (sycosis vulgaris);
- Postnatal hair loss;
- Diffuse hair loss (general hair loss, more common in women);
- Some of the diseases of the scalp (psoriasis, lichen, seborrheic
Early initiation of treatment is effective in humans.
Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, immunocompromised patients,
cancer patients, diabetics, and people on anticoagulant therapy are not
suitable patients for MESOTHERAPY.